"Not Your Typical Blog Photos"

Sunday, while the girls were throwing a baby shower, the guys completed several projects to prepare the Weld House for sheet rock in the near future. I gave Jason the camera so he could show me what they did when I saw him later. On the way home that evening (dad, Jason and me in the truck), I told Jason I scanned through the pictures but would need some explaining since it was hard to tell what some of things were. For example, when I first saw the picture above, I thought master bathtub. I now can tell that is way off, but to my defense, the pictures are quite a bit smaller when viewing on my camera. So Jason told me, he would explain when we got home, and then my dad chimes in and says, "You will not want to use the pictures for anything like a blog or whatever that thing is you do." Ha. That's funny. My dad said blog. So here are just a few of the pictures. The top picture shows how they added a floor in the HVAC closets. The one pictured is the closet in the gym.
Here they added boards to make this skinny area beside the kids' bathtub into a wall.
Here they added electrical stuff for a light that will be between the art room and bathroom upstairs. They added more electrical in the closet underneath the stairs and boards all over the place where they were needed to attach sheet rock. Lots of little details to continue to work towards sheet rock, a project we plan to hire out.

Comments

Popular Posts