Cleaning...Hogs all of Your Time

 Saturday the men worked and worked on the shop.  I cleaned and cleaned the house.  I kind of put it off the last few weeks to craft...so it took me ALL day!  And I even cheated and skipped the two extra rooms.
 I think I may have mentioned this before, but I heard a saying once that said a clean house is a sign of a wasted life.  I try to live by that motto or use it as my excuse to not clean...but deep down I am a little bit of a neat freak so eventually I give in. And if a clean house helps your mental state as much as it does for me, it really can't be a complete waste, right?  Yes, this is me trying to convince myself.
 Purlin was added to the walls where windows and a door will be installed and for a place to attach the tin.
Mr. Welder noticed these wild hogs in the field behind our house.
Since our house is no longer a pig sty...they'll just have to stay out there :)
We should be ready to invite them in in a day or so.
Hope everyone had a nice Father's Day.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts