Craft the Night Away

  Craft Night finally happened.  And boy was it fun.
We not only craft, but we also cook.
Here's a recipe that I won't recommend.
After the look on her face, I did not even try it and this part of the evening ended with a cup of orange juice being poured down the drain.
Since that wasn't enough success for the night, my sister decided to work on this really cool book.
Not!  She is such a goober. 
I was busy talking and discussing with my cousin about what she could do...she always claims she is not creative.  I believe everyone is creative.  I finally looked over to see what Sister was doing, and she was looking to see if I noticed her being goofy yet.  Pom poms are cool and all but not really Bee Angels style.
Oh, and by the way Noncreative Cousin quit halfway in her project-craft night wasn't looking so good.
But my mom was!
Ha!  She did not craft with us but did craft alone before coming over to feed and clean up after the group.
Thanks, mom.

At least one person got to work.  I am the one that cuts their paychecks so I really can't blame them when they goof off.  You should give this girl a sign that says "Will Work for Food" since that is basically what she does :)
Even though this post did not capture it, we did have a successful night with lots of cute stuff to show for it.  Lots to add to what the photo above shows.  If you haven't already, you should go check out Bee Angels blog for some proof....and then be enticed to go shopping :)
And in closing, a cute picture.

Comments

Popular Posts