Junk Yard Baby Shower

 Saturday windows were installed.
 Then a plan was discussed and a row of my dad's favorite building material, insulation, was laid out.
 Bottom sheets were screwed into place.
 Rock trim was added and then top sheets were installed.
 And this is how it looked at the end of the workday.  I think my dad is wondering what he got himself into again...
 By the time I got around to snapping pictures on Sunday, things were looking better.  I must have been sick to slack this bad on picture taking, huh?  Well, I kinda was.  I woke up Saturday feeling icky and it's off and on but not much has improved...don't you feel sorry for me?
 The back wall was started.
 To explain, the top section of the walls will stay green.  Below the trim will be rock to match our house.  Mr. Welder trying to be fancy by including a rock wainscot has made this project take a lot longer than I thought...the baby showers are creeping right up.  Wonder what the mom-to-bes would think if I asked them to consider having a junk yard theme...
 The guys must have been desperate.  They asked for my assistance in cutting the sheets to size.  Or maybe they just wanted me to make myself useful.
 I enthusiastically jumped right in...but dad decided I could use a lesson.  (I have used these cutter deals before but cut wire mesh that was not as rigid...so really I did know what I was doing but I let him think he taught me all I know...)
 "Like this?"
 I got my crew together so us three could do the work of one.
 Here is how it looked at quitting time. Moving along thanks to my crew.
Time to relax (in a more comfortable position) and get well soon.  I think it's just a cold.  I hardly ever get sick so when I do, my grumpiness is sure to shine.

Comments

Popular Posts