Dusting Off the To-Do List

I'm behind on posting but we've found the to-do list and have been moving forward with it.
The pantry was never trimmed around the ceiling.
But it is now.
Mr. Welder also trimmed around our telephone pole and beam.  That should complete the trimming.
Our upstairs bath now has a medicine cabinet and a toilet paper holder.
I wanted something different in here-something rustic so Mr. Welder built this.
I love it.
Yes, the corner is chipped-I have the piece somewhere but can't remember where.  Either way, this is a special piece and I like it as is...
I don't think I ever showed you the trash can I got for this room.  It's an old minnow bucket.
And because you're probably wondering how a medicine cabinet can be special, here's a peek inside.  That's my Grandpa.  The exposed sides were also this lovely blue, but Mr. Welder painted those to help it fit in the room.  I'm actually surprised it wasn't John Deere green or yellow, like most of my Grandpa's belongings.
He had this in his workshop...and I still need to clean it.  Yikes.
My new camera is due to arrive today.
 It is the exact same one I had before. 
 Though I am mad at Canon  for saying my old camera was corroded (it never got wet so I think they are lying...), I really liked my camera so when it was going to cost more to fix it than get a new one, I just ordered another to move on with it.  So I guess they got their way...

Comments

Popular Posts