I Miss You Camera...

  Life has been fast and furious since our return.  Or maybe life is the same, but I am still in slow motion and that's the problem.  I'm still working on getting pictures from the water camera and the video camera but here are what we have from the camera that I miss dearly.  Mom let me borrow hers this weekend so I do feel better than I did when I first started this post.
Waiting to leave the Galveston port. 
We just had our first meal of many.
I learned that my husband of five years can eat more than anyone I've ever known.  I've always eaten more than anyone I've ever known, but now he wins.
Room service after a day of eating.
Proof that it sometimes helps to have a crafty wife.  Need a strap to keep your new hat from blowing off the ship?  Just look in my backpack to find a variety of yarns and scissors...which I am glad made it though security.  Forgot those were in there.
The weather was perfect for relaxing.
And for eating half a pizza for a before-dinner snack.

Always reminds me of when mom used to put those blue tablets in our toilets.
We had dinner in the dining room everynight.
It was all delicious and I loved the soups.

Fun Day at Sea called for a bucket of Coronas.  You save $2 that way.  It was still way out of my price range for a beer but on vacation you have to let loose a little :)
Most people would say BOO about rain on vacation...we had the perfect spot to watch the brief shower.  We were happy to remember what rain looked like...and were blessed to come home to a refreshed land.  Thank you Jesus.
A cruise post isn't complete without a towel friend.  I needed proof to my sister that I wore her crazy tall heels.  I changed after dinner before I broke my neck.  Cute but crazy.
Our first stop was Montego Bay, Jamaica.
We took a van to the beach and rented snorkeling gear.
We did not end up with a picture of our "wedding hands" on our wedding day.  Before the trip, I decided we'd take a picture of our hands in Jamaica since that is where we honeymooned.
The snorkeling was good...leaving bags on the beach unattended wasn't.  I decided to sit by our stuff and take pictures of his monkey mouth.
Don't ask.
I'd blame this funky lady for breaking the camera...
But this was the last picture...guess I'll have to blame Mr. Welder.  He's used to that anyways :)
He's used to a lot of things after being married to me for five years.
I love where we've been, where we are at, and where we will go.

Comments

  1. Beautiful pictures! Congrats on the anniversary! Lindsey & Joe just celebrated their 5th as well! Time flies...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts