No, I Haven't Given Up Blogging

I know it's been a while, so here is some Weld House news for ya.  I was forced to locate my iron...and use it.  We just got back from celebrating our five year anniversary by cruising around the world or at least part of it.  I visited my sister's boutique closet before we left.  The clothes are cute but come with a strict "bring them back how you got them" policy.  And that is why I went on the iron hunt today :)  Now if any of you know my sister, you know she isn't strict, but I did appreciate her help in the style department so was happy to learn how to iron using her clothes-hehe.  Mainly, I learned that I haven't been missing out on much by avoiding the whole ironing part of life.  I'd like to tell you that I have wonderful photos to share with you from our trip, but with sadness I must report that my camera died on our first stop.  I have a few we took before it went kaput, a disposable water cameras worth (which I did not have when we actually snorkeled!  What kind of tourist am I?), and some from our video camera (once we realized it took still-pictures too) that I haven't figured out how to transfer to the computer...maybe I'll even get fancy and try to figure out how to show you some of our video...but I'm technologically challenged so should probably just be happy with pictures, huh? The trip was great.  It was relaxing, full of wonderful food, exciting, but mostly just fun hanging out with my honey.  Here we are with our anniversary cake.  For some reason they gave it to us on Tuesday instead of Friday.  But it must have been meant to be since the camera would not have been in service.
Cheers to the greatest five years!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts