Random Ramblings

 To catch you up on what's been going on for the Welders...since I am sure you've just been dying to know, here is a random post.  Last weekend, we volunteered at the Restore half off sale.  I once again figured out the camera timer to show off our matching shirts.
 Then we had an early Thanksgiving celebration with Mr. Welder's side of the family.  The pretty gal in black and her hubby in green are expecting to meet their first born around the real Thanksgiving, so we ate turkey and dressing early...darn.  Grammie (Mr. Welder's mom) wanted a family photo.  We tried.  We started here by the fence and just couldn't quite get everyone together.
 The golf cart seemed to get the boys' (that "boys" includes Mr. Welder) attention so we decided to try that.  So we have one hiding behind the steering wheel, Grandma behind Mr. Welder, and mommy-to-be behind the pole...and the wind being our friend.
 After knocking the camera over as I ran to position and getting a picture of the crate I used as a tripod...hey, mom there's a Christmas idea for me-I could use one of those small bendy ones...we got this pic.  Well, it will do the job of remembering the day.  Sorry, Grammie.
 You know, the best pictures just aren't posed.  Maybe this one will make up for it a little.
 This week, Mr. Welder went shopping and bought something new for our gym.
 While he worked on putting it together, Daisy and I did some paperwork.
 And since he still wasn't finished, I worked on finishing a couple projects for Bee Angels.
 These are almost finished...they still need a string looped through to hang as an ornament or tie on a gift.  And in case you haven't heard, Spice Village is having a special evening of holiday shopping on Thursday, November 17-yes, that is probably tomorrow if you are reading this today, or today if you're reading this today-ha.  The store will close at 5:00 and reopen from 6:00-8:00.  The first 50 customers thru the door will receive gift bags.  We'll have food, drinks, door prizes (including a 1K diamond ring and $550 photo session!!), games, live entertainment and a fun photo opportunity (that Mr. Welder helped construct.)  I'll be in the food section giving out samples of one of my newer items, the Savannah Bee Company Honey Comb Square.  My plan is to take a picture of the lovely platter on which it will be featured.  I'll share if I don't forget...mom, help me remember.  Have you ever tried to communicate with your mom through a blog?  Probably not the best idea since my mom isn't fond of reading...and probably just looks at the pictures and makes up her own story.
The gym is officially OUR gym. I now have something to use in there too!  Now I just have to make the time.  I had a brief 15 minute workout last night.  It felt great...after I caught my breath!

Comments

Popular Posts