Your Weekly Update

 Lately, it seems I've been having a weekly update.  I aim for more, but I guess that isn't too shabby.  The party at Spice Village was a huge success and a lot of fun.
I still have stuff for you to buy in case you were wondering...
 The honeycomb square was sampled by many and even purchased by a few.
Doesn't it make a lovely spread?
 After the honeycomb was devoured, we walked around to check things out.
Even when Mr. Welder doesn't have his fair share of free beer and wine, you'll still find him examining the handiwork. 
 One exciting thing we did this week that I have no pictures to accompany is go to the Baylor vs. OU football game.  How about those bears?!
We're normally those people that almost never see the end of the game, so we can miss the traffic.  This game was too exciting-though we did jet out of the stadium to get ready to catch the bus after the winning touchdown and 8 seconds remained on the clock.  We did loop around to witness the score board flashing "Baylor wins!" and the crowds running onto the field.
It was great.
 Sunday, we fished and caught our fair share of sticks.
 And white bass
 Well, they caught their fair share.  I caught one.  It was cold and I was a nerd and did not bring my hoodie, so I did not participate as much.
 I did take some wild life pictures for you though.


 We made one more trip to our favorite spot...and Dad caught this Hybrid Striper.
 And Jason caught this good size White Bass.
 And I took a picture of our favorite spot.
After retrieving another tangled lure, we called it a day.
We left with 20 keepers-not bad.
Good thing I helped.
Doesn't 20 sound better than 19?
You're welcome for the help, guys.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular Posts