Lily's Labor Day

 
 Well, here I am.
All dressed up for the family reunion.
The occasion was on Labor Day weekend, whatever that is.
And not sure what these things on my feet are either.
 Even though I was sleeping peacefully, Uncle Bobby just could not resist holding me.
He's a nice guy that loves babies like me.
And I did not wake up anyways.  He is a good holder.
I won the prize for being the youngest family member present.
It was kind of exciting but I really just wanted to eat.
 And take a nap with daddy.
 And Grandma.
 Monday Daddy dressed me up.

 And we went to visit Grammie, Grandpa, Cousin Peyton,
 and Aunt Lynley.
Daddy brought along Clays Car...whoever Clay is.
 Daisy said she doesn't care whose car it is, as long as she gets to ride.
 Speaking of ride, we loaded back up (Daisy wanted to sit by me this time) and headed to my other Grandma and Grandpa's house that evening.
 They thought I might want to swing, but nope, I wanted to sit at the table.
I sure can't wait until I can have a hamburger.
Hope your Labor Day was happy.

Comments

Popular Posts