Little Helper

 It's me, Lily.
Mommy's helper.
I helped her drive to the grocery store.
(Just kidding.  I know the law about car seats.  Actually I needed a snack and mommy is burping me and Grandma took this from the backseat.)
 But I did help buy the food.
 I also help out a lot at home.
Sometimes I help with the dishes.
 Or with preparing dinner...
 Which isn't my favorite.
 So I just take a nap until that chore is completed.
 Laundry is my favorite chore.
Mommy says I contribute a lot to the laundry workload.  I am not sure how since I am mostly naked.
 Sometimes I help mommy relax and read.
 Or blog. 
And do daddy's paperwork.
(I know I look rather serious here.  We were trying to balance the credit card statement.)
 Glad we got that figured out.
 I help daddy too.
(Sometimes I feel overworked and underpaid.)
 Speaking of daddy, I helped him find this cool hood ornament for the golf cart.
 Mommy and I have been very busy crafting Christmas ornaments for our shop, Bee Angels.
 I don't really get it.
Why are we doing Christmas stuff in the Summer?
She says we have to be ready ahead of time.
 And she made some hot chocolate to get us in the Christmas spirit.
 And put a toboggan on me but I was not really feeling the spirit.
Well, I think it's time for a day off.   I think I'll hang out with my friend, Cookie Monster.


Comments

  1. She is getting so big! Love that tummy and those cheeks! Looks like y'all are settling in to life as a family of three!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts