Filling in the Cracks...

Saturday morning, we had a clean up session. We cleaned up the mess from when a huge limb fell from a tree and also some of the scrap materials that had begun to accumulate again.
Then mom and I got to work on a door! Yippee!
Dad and Jason worked on decking the second floor with plywood.
Here they are cutting out the hole for the stairs.
A rainy day shot from the upstairs window.
Jason filling in for where the floor met the stairs. No more cracks to fall through! In that area anyways...
I sanded this door that mom and Heather worked on last weekend. It was green and weird looking but sanded the easiest yet. Dang, I must be getting good at this-ha!
Daisy took a nap on the plywood.
Wow-look at how much they are getting done.
Team work to get the board right in place. Things are really beginning to look like something. I can see potential everywhere and cant wait to get to work on all of it...with my handy helpers of course.
This was the last piece they put in for the weekend-more than half way done. We planned to get back at this on Monday night...but Jason found another one of those deals you can't pass up...so maybe I will have something a little bit different to post tomorrow. I already have a title for it "Putting the Cart Before the Horse" But hey, it's ok when Mr. Finder of Deals of a Life Time does it ;)

Comments

Popular Posts