No More Booby Trap

Saturday, mom and I did more door work.
We used my (I use it more than Jason so I think that makes it mine...) handy router (ha...I think that is what it's called-should have asked the real owner) to get around the beveled panels. I really think this will help when it comes time to stain...which I am getting really antsy about. I thought I should wait until we get closer to actually needing them and figuring out the entire look of our master bath...but after all of this work, I probably deserve to at least stain one to make sure I like it, right? Speaking of entire look...I actually do have a basic idea for the master bath, which is more than I can say for other rooms of the house...yea, I should probably just go for it.
Jason started framing the closet that is under the stairs.
And he also finished installing the plywood on the second floor, so no more booby trap holes!
This week, we plan to get the floor plan figured out so we can buy more stud boards and frame the walls up here soon! I think this may call for a night of sitting around thinking but not getting much else done! One of Jason's favorite past times.

Comments

Popular Posts