House Warming Fare...Now We Just Need the House

Earlier this month I asked Jason if we might be in our house by next Halloween...he thought there was a chance but I just asked to ask...we really have no clue. If we are in the Weld House by then, we will host the annual Halloween party that has been at my sister's the last two years. Here are the treats I mentioned would be taking up my Thursday night opposed to getting any house building accomplished. Above is my jack-o-lantern cheese ball.
And here are my witch finger cookies...
Let's just say these took a little practice. My first batch of fingers came from a group of obese witches! I just put those at the bottom of the tray...maybe by the time people get to those they will have had a mixed drink and not notice :) Jason taste tested last night and gave a thumbs up so at least they passed the most important test. Now this weekend we will be back to house building so maybe I will have a Weld House style post soon!

Comments

Popular Posts