Let's Grab a Snack & Go Mud Doggin!

Sunday, Mom and I went to an out of town baby shower for my funniest, college friend, Laurie. Congrats to her and Joey! While we were gone, Jason and dad built the frame for the pantry!
I love it. The angles are perfect and I wish I would have taken a picture to show how it still keeps the open feel but also helps section the different rooms at the same time. My brain is kind of confusing but somehow the guys read it-Yippee! Can't wait to stock it with food :)
They also did a little more finishing work including framing for the stair closet door. Here we will use a chippy, crusty door I found in my Granny's shed. It is really dirty, but I am hoping to just blast it off with some water and taadaa, there you have it and my back gets a much needed break...no scrapping and sanding this baby.
And if we had not had enough fun this weekend...let's just say I am not as good at backing up as I am at using power tools...I kind of ran off the side of the driveway which normally would be no big deal and I am sure I've done it a million times...but it has been raining almost every day and things are quite soggy. I got a little stuck, so Jason had to pull me out with his truck while dad directed me-hehe. Glad I wore my (or actually my mom's...but I use them more) cowboy boots!

Comments

  1. Hi,

    Your blogspot has nice information. I would like to do link exchange with your blogspot.If you are interested mail me with your details.

    Email-id: weldings.info@gmail.com

    My Link Information:

    Title: Plasma Cutting Machines

    Url: http://www.everlastgenerators.com

    Let me know once added.

    Thanks
    John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok lol.. i thought i was the only one that could ever do that... I guess we actully do have a few more clumsy people in the family than i thought :)
    love ya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts