Bored with Boards?

Tuesday another productive night occurred. Here Jason is framing around our bedroom window.
Then he leveled and attached the two walls in the kids' bedrooms that we built and stood up on Monday. Sorry the pictures have not been very striking lately. Night time photos of lots of boards are probably a little boring. In real life, it is actually kind of exciting. We can tell the nights are getting longer. After work, darkness is coming quicker and quicker. In the mornings (when we try to sneak in a jog) the sun is coming up later and later. We definitely do not mind the cooler breezes though!
While I assisted Jason here and there, I snuck in a little work on my experiment/project I mentioned earlier this week. I think it may actually turn out to be something! The pic above is a hint. I know...isn't that potential for something lovely?

Comments

Popular Posts