Day Out with The Spice Girls

Thursday, I took the day off and went to Canton with the Spice Girls. I forgot to take pics but had fun looking for things that I really, really want :) Shout out to the Spice Girls fans! Anyways, in case I have you really confused, the Spice Girls are girls that work at Spice Home Furnishings. Here are a few pictures of Jason and I unloading a few of my larger purchases. I think I had too much sun, I thought I would get Jason to build a table for the kitchen island area with these posts. After I bought this pair of posts, I walked away and it all of a sudden dawned on me that I needed four of these to do what I wanted. Not sure why I thought I could cut these in half and get the end result I wanted...though Smarty Spice (Valedictorian of her class) went along with my plan thinking it would work too. It must have been the heat! I am sure I will find a use for them somewhere. Things like that don't happen for no reason. I was meant to give these posts a home, I know it.
Here is my cute milk jug I scooped up at the end of the day for $5!!! If you drive by The Weld House, take a look. It added a little decor to the front porch in an instant.
This was my first find of the day. We hope to use it in the kids' bathroom for the cabinet/sink console. We discussed a few different options of paint, sink colors-styles-materials, and counter tops. It needs work but the price was right and I think it has lots of potential...plus it already has cabinets (suitable to house mouth wash, shampoo bottles...all of that kind of stuff) instead of drawers (which do not seem ideal for under a sink) and the tooth brush drawer top left.
One of my late finds of the day were these lockers. Each section has two lockers and I got two pairs. We hope to use these in some kind of mudroomish area. I picture the lockers beside some type of place to sit with maybe another drawer underneath the bench...and everything else that ends up on our kitchen island now, neatly hidden away behind closed locker doors! Maybe I should be called Dreamy Spice :) Thanks Spice Girls for the fun day! I had a blast.

Comments

Popular Posts