Timber!

Tuesday evening we visited Jason's dad. He mentioned some old telephone poles he had while back and if Jason knew of anyone who would want them...a few weeks later, Jason realized he did. He wants to use them as posts to support the second floor...hard to explain (not sure I even know for sure where they go) but they will show...and I will keep you posted :)
Then out to the Weld House. We framed the doors in the kids' closets.
Visited a little with our nephew, sister-in-law and friend...And then framed the back door.
We ended the night by double plating a few walls that were not finished this weekend...until we ran out of wood. We used every single 2x4 we had! Back to the lumber yard!
Jason studied a little in bed before lights out. I got him this present during my last visit to my favorite Ma and Pa Shop. Thanks Granny and Grandpa.

Comments

Popular Posts