A Snack to Hold Us Over...

We have not had much progress this work week at the Weld House. We hope to change that this weekend...but since I know some of you are anxious to see something new, I decided to post HALF of this project I mentioned a while back...half, because I only have half of it finished.Pictured above is a peg board I bought at Restore for $5. Though it was a lovely blue, I decided to strip off the old paint and freshen it up. This project actually serves two purposes. I read about a painting technique...you know how to make things look roughed up, used, and old...my favorite look? So I thought I would test out the technique on something small and inexpensive opposed to something more important.Here are a few after shots.
I really like how it turned out and Jason seemed to really be impressed...or maybe he was trying to make up for making fun of one of my Canton purchases...I am not sure. The other half of this project is halfway complete...so maybe it will not be long before I can show you what I really have in mind :) Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts