De-Nail River

Saturday afternoon we had a few generous visitors with a carload of cute kiddos come visit the Weld House. They brought us these chandeliers they recently took out of their house during a remodeling project. Daisy seems to have seen the potential :)
Mom and I worked on unloading a trailer full of old barn wood. We pulled all the nails and then stacked the wood in the garage.
Me struggling...I am your average wimpy.
But boy did it feel good to have it all nicely stacked and denailed! We are both hard heads-and were determined to finish...we pulled the last nail as darkness appeared and the horrible mosquitoes began their attack.
Jason and dad did a lot of figuring and discussing...
Though I was ready to walk up some stairs, I decided I would wait patiently while they did all the calculating...that did not look very fun.

Comments

Popular Posts