SURPRISE!

So here is the full picture that I cropped last week. The doors were ordered the incorrect size, so Jason had to weld extra purlins in place. There was much discussion and controversy but I will just leave it simple...the main thing is, it all worked out and will look great.


Friday after work we went to see the one they installed. Here Jason is plugging in the garage door opener to close it so we could get a look.
Taa Daa! Here it is. All nice and pretty, ready for me to stain!
The other door is scheduled to be installed Tuesday.
Jason and my dad did a little more work to make it end up just right and look and work wonderful...I love having picky house builders...lot less worrying for me :)
Now the garage door opener has a place to be attached and while they were at it, they made it possible to add another loft to this side of the garage with a little more work.
My surprises are normally this great-ha! Ask Jason... They usually go according to plan about as well as this. I really have thought about just giving up the whole surprise thing...but I just think surprises are the most fun. By the way, Stacey emailed a guess and won the free tour...did any of you secretly guess it too? Or do you just look at the pictures and have no idea I even asked? (Yes, I realize those who do not read cannot answer...if only I could figure out a solution to that problem!)

Comments

Popular Posts