Surprise...No Surprise

Well, I will have to keep you in suspense for one more day. There was a change of plans or actually an unexpected circumstance that prevented the surprise from taking place yesterday...I know, life can be so cruel! From a phone call I overheard this morning I can almost promise I will have a more exciting post tomorrow... Tuesday night looked very similar to Monday night. I stained the back of the pair of shutters I worked on Monday and then the front of two more. Jason worked a little more on the front door and then attempted to install the back door handle and lock set. He needed more tools, so maybe this project is on the list for tonight again.

We left the Weld House a little before dark and then stopped by dad's shop on the way and screwed together the last four front shutters. (Saturday we ran out of the cedar for the skinnier cross pieces but bought more after work yesterday.) They really have this project down. It took no time at all! (Notice the white chalk diagram on the shop floor.)
Then Jason leaned them here, and I took them to the back of the truck...I always have the really important jobs! So the shutters are ready to go to the Weld House tonight and join the surprise (hint: the shutters and the surprise are both on the list to be stained.) Want to make a guess? Post your guess. Whoever guesses it first wins...a free tour of the Weld House :)

Comments

Popular Posts