Buffness Coming Soon(er)...

Saturday after Jason worked half a day at his real job, we went to The Weld House. The guys worked on the other side of the gym ceiling.

Moving right along...
I tried a new product-Aircraft Stripper. It works differently than the stripper (Bix) we have been using. We have decided to use the aircraft stripper on the panels-it works faster which helps on the sloping part of the panels since it drips down and does not "sit" on there quite long enough for the other stripper to work to its fullest ability. We will use the Bix on the flat parts since it is a thicker formula and does not dry out as quickly thus allowing it to soak down through the multiple layers of paint. Like I have said before...every side of every door is a new lesson, but so far this is our plan.
This is after I moved out of the wind and direct sunlight. I followed the bottle's directions, after I finally read them.
I gave mom a door break and she cleaned up the tin, insulation, and dirt that was left after the ceiling installation.
This is how it looked at the end of the day. You can see Jason in the gym (left side) screwing up (ha) the last sheet.

Comments

Popular Posts