Fenced In

I used the setting on my camera that has a flower for the icon so this picture should have turned out better...but anyhow, just wanted to show of my little Johnnie Jump Up. The seed must have been in the soil surrounding the roots of the Snap Dragons I replanted from work. Now we will just have to wait and see if we actually get a Snap Dragon out of the deal.
Tuesday Jason bought plywood for the kids' bedroom ceilings. This will be the backer for the fence pickets I mentioned last post.
After unloading the wood, Jason pressure washed the fence pickets.
Do you see who I see in the above photo? I will give you a hint: She is really cute.
And just in case you thought we were running low in fences...a few more washed and ready to look beautiful.
Mr. Soggy Feet was ready to leave after this (can't blame him), so that was the progress for our Tuesday night. Not bad and I did not mind getting into bed a little earlier. This time change is cool after work but in the morning, that's another story.

Comments

Popular Posts