Berry Beautiful Day


Here's a hint of Mr. Welder's next project, that actually involves welding.

Do you know what it is?

It's rafters for the shop.

Remember all that wire pulling?  Here's the temporary (darn, but it's so attractive) power station, complete with roof.  I totally made up the "power station" description.  Sound impressive?  Looking like that, it deserves an impressive name.

Mr. Welder bringing another long piece of steel (he had to take down one of the birdhouses to fit) that will be cut in two and then welded at an angle for the pitch.

But first, we played mountain goats.  What, you don't play that game at your house? 

A berry bush has sprouted and overtaken the pile of leftover rocks.  And Mr. Welder likes them!  When you're married to a meat eater like I am, any interest in fruit or vegetables is reason to celebrate.

He was kind enough to let me sample one, as most of the ripe berries had already been eaten.

  I'm not sure one berry was worth the foot full of thorns (the things I go through for you guys), but there is definitely hopeful evidence of berry good days ahead.  Thanks for visiting ;)

Comments

  1. Well it looks like Mr. Welder sports the same look my Mr. Rancher does...pants with the knee clean wore through. At least that is better than the look my Mr. acquired after tustling with a calf...it was in an unpatchable area and those jeans were retired. Happy berry munching to you and Mr. Welder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: If Mr. Welder determines he needs the shop spray-foamed, don't forget my sister is in that business. I still need to bring her to see the house.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts