Yes, It's possible to Get Sea Sick on the Lake...

 Captain Daisy took us on another fishing trip.
 After she navigated us through the tumultuous waters, she napped and we fished.
 And we had a very successful day!
 Mr. Welder caught something on almost every cast. I caught some, but spent most of my time throwing his fish in the live well and trying to not fall off the boat.  Oh, and I got finned for the first time.  It scared me and the blood made me think it was serious, but it really wasn't bad.  The water was so rough.  I was seasick and dizzy and am surprised I did not fall overboard.  It was a totally different experience than our trip earlier in the week.  Not nearly as pretty, calm, and easy going, but we took home 30 White Bass, so it was worth every sway.
 We stopped by my parents to show off our prizes.
 While I cleaned house, Mr. Welder cleaned fish.
Then we picked the garden for the first time.
We had a feast of fish and garden veggies for dinner and enjoyed the fruits of our labor.
Way more satisfying then ordering from the menu at a restaurant :)
And so delicious!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts