Best Dressed

My hubby, the boat, and Daisy were waiting for me in the mall parking lot after work on Thursday.
Beautiful weather, a picnic lunch, excited pooch, and happy hubby...
Everything but comfy clothes for Mrs. Welder.
Yep, I was the best dressed at the lake that day.  I never earned one of those titles in the high school year book, so better late than never, right?
I have never been at the lake on a calmer day...
Or in clothes so business-like.
Mr. Welder may have been comfy, but at least I did not miss a belt loop like he did :)
Off came the heels and it was time to enjoy some doggy ears flapping in the wind.  I can't get enough of those.  Though pictures don't do the flapping justice...
Did I mention how beautiful it was?


More flapping ear action.
And our keeper from the trip.  I did not even get a bite. At least I did not get my work clothes fishy.
I should have warned you that this post is full of Daisy and Mr. Welder pictures. 
I really whittled down my collection to share on the blog...and I wonder why I don't catch fish...



Flap Flap Flap
Good night, fishies! 

Comments

  1. All such great shots. What kind of camera do you use? Daisy is so photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Canon PowerShot SD4500 IS. My mom and dad gave it to me for Christmas. I know nothing about cameras, but I like this one. I'll pass the word on to Daisy. I hope she doesn't get a big head :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts