Good Times

 We had a grand time at the Weld House on Sunday.  Wondering what my aunt is doing crawling on the ground instead of eating like the other guests?
 Playing with this cute guy.
 People sitting everywhere.  This reminds me of how it used to be at my Granny's when she had the whole family over.  Who needs table and chairs?
 I guess these people do-ha!
 It was worth all the work.  I love my family.  I love having a home to share and make memories in.  It is worth every dirty dish and every snapped green bean :)
 This is what we ate.
 The guys found the berry supply.
 Daisy knows they are pokey so stayed back.  I did learn that she eats green beans right off the plant though...strange dog.  I knew she would eat tomatoes from the plant but green beans seem harder to find.  Maybe she sniffs them out?  I haven't witnessed this yet, but this is the word on the streets.
The guys played horse shoes. 
 And the gals did crafts.
 Crafting with some very technical processes.
 And here is what we had created by the end of the evening.
What a fun night.  I left the huge crafting mess upstairs.  That alone is worth having that room.  We plan to create more soon.  And if you see one you like, they are now available at Bee Angels!  It's kind of a competition to see who sells one first.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts