Breaking and Entering...

Sunday on the way to the Weld House, we stopped by and stole this medicine cabinet from one of our neighbors...well, actually Adam told Jason he could stop by and get it whenever he wanted. (He wasn't there, so I wonder if he noticed it was gone yet!)
Yippee-old, crusty, and perfect. Thanks Adam!
Jason worked on shredding the ditch and cleaning the fence row, while I put a couple of our visitors to work on scrapping the HVAC door. Thanks Wanda and Jack!
Then, we brought in the elements of the kids' bathroom to see how it would layout. We decided to move the box for the light fixture up about 8 inches...see, I told Jason having everything to look at was important! But more importantly, I really like how this room is working out. Still a long ways until completion, but I can already picture its cuteness in my head.
Here is a close up of the light for the kids' bathroom. I mentioned it a while back and thought you may want to see it!

Comments

Popular Posts