Custom Bent...

Wednesday during lunch I had a lovely surprise...Jason ordered the counter top for the kids' bathroom vanity...(the beat up one I bought at Canton...that had a horrible top.) It is a piece of galvalume sheet metal that will fit over a piece of plywood...once Jason installs the plywood. The vanity actually needs quite a bit more work before we get to installing the top, but I sure am happy we are moving right along. First, Jason has to sturdy and even it up a bit. (That's what happens when you let me choose something without supervision.) Then I will paint it black or dark brown, rough it up a bit, then either strip the hardware that it currently has to make it silver tinted opposed to the painted black or replace it with something else. Then the top can be added...then the white bowl sink my parents gave us for our anniversary...and then we can pick out the faucet...So many things to do, and I can't wait!

Comments

  1. Hi guys!
    I love the house - it's looking awesome!
    Cheers,
    Frankie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts