There's Two Sides to Every Doory...

Tuesday night, we took our new bath tub to the Weld House.
It (and Jason) fits!
I worked on the other side of the HVAC door. It is hard to tell but it is/was a green color...similar to the color on the outside of our house actually. I kind of liked the color (well, I must...we did use it for our house!) but it was a bad paint job so decided to strip it.
Every door and both sides of every door is a new experience. You just never know how it will react to different methods. I started with paint stripper. It made a sticky, gum like mess that was difficult to even get off of the scrapper.
So then I used my razor blade, which was much easier. After I scrap all the paint off with the razor, I think the stain will sand right off.
Jason and dad worked on adding steel to the wall between the house and garage. We decided to go ahead and extend the loft in the garage all the way across, and it will not be long before we sheet that wall in the garage in getting the house ready for the spray foam insulation...that is the main goal right now. (And I must have been concentrating on my door...I just noticed Jason's dangerous looking ladder!)
So to the right of the square tubing in the middle, the I-beam going horizontally and the purlin going vertically were added. Next, the purlin for the floor will be added.

Comments

Popular Posts