Wacko Welding Wife

So, I have been thinking about the drabness of our blog lately. We are just kind of at that stage (again) where it's just not that pretty...stud boards, wires, welding. Plus when we work after the work day, it is dark and so the photos are really dark. So I am going to throw a tantrum for a minute...
I WANT OUR BLOG TO BE PRETTY!!!
That didn't do much, so I think I will do something else. I am thinking of several themes that could add some pretty to The Weld House blog. Maybe I will do some, all, or none. I would love to have some comments with suggestions...it's easy-I think I even took off the deal where you have to sign in and all of that-so just click on post a comment and tell me what you think...say hi, let me know who is out there snooping in our house-hehe. If you do, I promise to add some pretty for the ladies and some....maybe Jason can think of something for the guys. So here are a few random thoughts for you to comment about.
-Building a house, trying to save money, trying to not spend much money on non-house items...what are ways we keep life fun, bright, and happy? (I will do an example of that post today...see below)
-Where do the Welders live now...most of our readers know us I think, though some of the comments we have received, I have no idea...but would it be interesting to see our living quarters now and how we have fishing poles lining our extra bedroom?
-Cooking/recipes...pretty straight forward-I bet Kimberly votes for this one :)
-Craft projects-I love crafts, but unfortunately, been a little too busy to do many lately...but hey if the people want it, I will just have to fit it in! (I do have one somewhat crafty project...almost complete that you will see soon because it is house related afterall...)
-Posts with random pictures I have saved for inspiration for our house-is that interesting?
-Or maybe you have a better idea of something that will add the extra spice to our blog-suggestions are welcome!
-Or maybe you answer, you like the way it is and do not want the Welding Wife's extra junk in the way...
So, don't make me beg. At least just post a comment to let me know you are out there and just say hi. (Dang, I must be feeling lonely today...) And thanks to those of you who have already posted-it is encouraging and let's me know I am not just doing this to entertain myself, even though it does do that!
So for the example...
Ways the Welders Wow-Up Life on the Cheap
Sure, there are things I would love to redo at the house we are currently living...but it seems kind of pointless. I would rather save money that I would spend on a new comforter for our bed, for a comforter when we move to the new house. (Believe me, I can't wait to leave this old, coffee stained one behind...) But you can't live life deprived and just waiting and waiting for the day you finally live in that new house. I truly believe in being happy with the here and now. I do not believe that when we move to our new house life will finally be great...it is great now! And a little creativity goes a long way. One way I like to keep things fresh and new is by bringing in a few flowers. (See the PRETTY picture above, please.) I actually clipped these from our yard at work. I was leaving and noticed a ton of yellow roses peeking over the fence and decided two would never be missed. I like to use different containers that we already have to display them in (Jason is really good at this too-he is very sweet and brings in flowers quite often and is a skilled flower arranger...) So for free, that is just one way, we keep our current house more interesting and lovely.
So I better end this REALLY long post...and give you time to comment.

Comments

Popular Posts