I Never Have This Kind of Luck...

So during our lunchbreak, we visited the Restore to buy three more recessed lights. And as Jason and I both pulled in, Kohler boxes were everywhere! I don't think I mentioned it because I did not want to jinx us...but the bath tub we bought a year ago and got a GREAT deal on here ended up being too big to fit. Restore's location does not allow Jason to visit often but I stop by on a weekly to daily basis. So, to wrap up, they had a bath tub that will fit and Jason was even there to know this and to take it home in his truck!
Like I said, I never get this lucky...I mean, we got there as they were unloading the last items from the big truck. The timing and circumstance could not have been better. Yep, we praise God for all things good :)
(And yes, I asked the handy helpers if I could take a picture...though I don't think they really understood my excitement.)

Comments

Popular Posts