In the Spotlight

Sunday the guys did more electrical work. From what I gather, Jason installs the boxes and dad comes right behind with the wire. Very efficient!That's a sneak of me...

And a close up. I got the kids' bathroom vanity painted dark, dark brown. Now I am waiting for it to dry really good so I can sand the edges and make it look old-well, I think it is old, but the paint makes it look new! I can't wait to see it with the galvalume top, new cabinet pulls, sink, and faucet!
Mom worked on the master bedroom door. We decided to give this door a good sanding with no paint stripper involved. It will be repainted (not stained) so our goal is to get rid of the chipping paint but not ALL of the paint.
Mom also cleaned the covers for the garage lights. Jason installed new bulbs and I just stood in the spotlight!

Comments

Popular Posts