Welding Wife Full of Thanks

I truly have so, so much to be thankful. A terrific, supportive family, fun friends, the cutest pets, a strong faith, two roofs over my head-one to live in and one to work under, a car with lots of character (dents) that gets me to where I need to go, a full tummy, and mostly my husband. I am thankful to have such an amazing man as my best friend and other half in life. Thanks for all you do to make my world wonderful. Like this pretty surprise you had waiting for me the other night when I got home from the grocery store. The Welders wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.
May you have a meaningful holiday, taking joy in the simple things, and noticing the things we sometimes accidentally take for granted.

Comments

  1. I am very thankful that I have a wife like you...We have been blessed haven't we honey.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts