Hello from the Bungalow

Here we are driving in to Rockport!
This is where we stayed.
This is our bungalow.
Where we slept comfortably.
Where we cooked a few of our meals and brewed our morning coffee.
Where we ate those meals.
Where we relaxed and chilled.
The fun decor.
These 1940 bungalows were restored in the late 90's through 2004, though there are still projects underway.  I can tell the owners are hard workers with projects constantly on their to-do list.
Our bungalow also had these bunk beds.
Right down the street is where mom and dad stayed.  You can see the beach at the end of the street.
Mom going in the back door of their bungalow.
A look at the front.
Time to relax.
I had to be a crazy camera lady first though.
I loved all the details...the floors were beautiful.
Finally time for some R&R.
The grounds were lovely too.
I've divided the pictures into a couple categories for shorter posts.  I'll work on more soon.
If you're planning a trip to a Texas beach and want to stay somewhere quiet, cozy, and clean, I'd consider Fulton Beach Bungalows.  I'd love to go back one day, if you're looking for someone to take :)

Comments

Popular Posts