Random Rambling...(Yes, All My Posts Should Have that Title.)

 A picture of a barn for you.
It's my Grandpa's.
 Here is another barn and my husband loading up some scaffolding that he plans to use at Weld House Home #2.
 We were low ridin'.
 We got a couple loads of gravel for our driveway.
 Herman liked it.
 This reminds me of those big round chairs people used to have...well, I'm sure people still have them but not as many that used to...at least the people I visit.  The gravel really doesn't look like one of those chairs, but with Herman sitting like a person, that is what makes me think of those chairs.  Am I making this up or were those chairs like this round basket deal lined with a pillow that balanced on a stand?  Seems dangerous but maybe I'm just remembering someone that had a broken one.
 Moving on...Daisy liked it a little but not as much.
 Herman is not normally a poser.
But he was workin' it for the gravel.
Too bad it was getting dark and the pictures did not turn out as bright as normal.
He's still cute though.
Happy Weekend!

Comments

  1. Wow, loved the wall of family photos...so good. Kudos to you both for the cleaning...my poor home sorely needs some cleaning/dusting/mopping TLC but so far I have been ignoring it pretty well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts