Mrs. Spy

I guess I promised vacation pictures the last time I checked in...well, I did finally go through the photos and made my plan but in the meantime got distracted :)  I haven't been at my real job for over a week now but have been working some with Mr. Welder so have been busy and that is why I have left you hanging.   Instead of vacation how about I take you along while I spy on Mr. Welder.  I forgot how much fun spying was.  I've spied in my younger years when I was the leader of the G-Hand club where apparently we played with more pocket knives than your grandpa has stashed in his junk drawer...and it was serious business proved by the treaty you had to sign. (My mom recently came across our club house box.  We kept some pretty thorough books.  I never knew a friendship bracelet business could be so successful...and too bad so sad that Boogers the school dog is no longer with us though we can feel happy that we helped prolong his life with the donation we gave towards his surgery.  RIP Boogers.)  And I remember spying on cheating  boyfriends in my high school years.  It's funny now, maybe not so fun back then, but heck things worked out for the best, right?!  So here I am with the last of my glass of wine I had with dinner...spying on Mr. Welder.   
 You see, we're having people over tomorrow.  It's our turn for the family dinner. If you ever stop by and Mr. Welder is frantically running around trying to make it look like we live a clean and organized life, look behind you, guests are on the way.  Mowing the grass is not a real good example since he's always looking for an excuse to ride around on a tractor but we'll pretend he's putting up his toothbrush or something along those lines.
As you and Herman can see, the mower was having some issues...that I can now tell you about since Mr. Welder already came up here and explained.  (I was having some issues getting the pictures in the right order, ugh...but kept this post on the down low when he visited the office-I think he suspects something though since I am not good at keeping secrets...not a good quality when you are trying to be a spy.)  Apparently, a diesel engine should not be allowed to run out of fuel.  If that happens you have to do a lot of extra stuff to get it back to normal, which is what my spying witnessed.
Yep, you see all that smoke.  That's what will happen.
 By the time I made it upstairs to post this nonsense...it was still smoking :)
 But by the time I got the pictures on here (to disappear later- almost blowing my cover!), I heard the motor purring and Mr. Welder was puttin around getting the place in shape for our guests.  Maybe they will notice his efforts.  Or maybe not. He may not have noticed all the work I did in our flower bed this morning while he was working, but I'll still appreciate our mowed lawn :)
I think I'll give up spying for now.
Vacation pictures are coming soon. Probably tomorrow.  Wine in my system doesn't mix with making sense, so I won't waste my time tonight. :)
Peace out.

Comments

Popular Posts