An Item Off the List

 Notice anything?
 This weekend we crossed an item off of our pushed-aside to-do list.
I can understand why we put off such a strenuous, time consuming task.
Yes, I'm being sarcastic.
Mr. Welder spotted these knobs and in my opinion, they are perfect and highlight the chicken wire like I wanted.
Now I just have to find our list and actually cross this off.  I know it's on there...along with a few other things.
Doesn't it feel so good to cross something off the list?
 Saturday I went to help Mr. Welder finish up a job.
Since I was such good help, it was easy to talk him into pulling over at a garage sale.
Here is my prize.
And it works.
 Sunday the gals had fun crafting with the shells I mentioned last post.
 They guys welded the last of the framework for the shop.  Next, step is priming it.  Mr. Welder hopes a rain will come and clean it off before it gets painted.  We could be waiting a while.
 I don't think Daisy noticed this visitor to her tub.
 This guy is even more acrobatic than Herman when he gets a drink :)
Here's a little sample of the goodies we made.
As you probably guessed, they are now at Bee Angels.
Feel free to go by the shop or if it's too hot to get out, you can look at more pictures at Bee Angels Buzz.
Shopping is a good way to beat the heat though...

Comments

Popular Posts