My Wall-fully Wedded Husband

 Thanks to Mr. Welder playing the housewife role this weekend, I ended up having the time to add five more pictures to our wall.  I'll tell on myself and say I was being a BIG-time grump on Saturday.  I'm not proud but am blessed to have a husband that knows how to deal with me when I'm not at my best.  I like being busy but sometimes I get overwhelmed.  I know I mentioned not that long ago that cleaning is a waste of time, but a clean house does a lot for my emotional state.  To me, a clean house makes me feel like my life is somewhat in control no matter how many other things are still on the list to do (you know, things like paint frames and hang pictures.)  Now I will stop philosophizing on housecleaning and brag on my house-hubby. (I'm not sure referring to him as housewife twice in one post shows my appreciation...)   He did a great job.  He cleaned the bathrooms, the floors, put clean sheets on the bed,  dusted, and made me feel happy.  Oh, and he reached the dust ball, spider web things at the top of the shower wall that I couldn't reach...without me even pointing them out.
 Four of the five photos added were wedding portraits.  My favorite.
Mr. Welder also installed a blind my mom and dad bought us for the office.
Just more proof that I am spoiled by not only my hubby but also my parents.
You'd think I'd never be grumpy!
I hope you have a Happy Day!

Comments

Popular Posts