Dooring!

Sorry us Welders have been so dooring...I mean boring lately! Just in case you're worried that we're finished and there's nothing else to talk about, I assure you we will never be finished and one of my goals in life is to always find something to ramble about on here. To give you a quick Weld House update, Mr. Welder's been working on more door knobs along with other door related projects. Though each door knob is old, unique and cute, I have held myself back from overdoing it with door knob pictures. I realize not everyone is as easily entertained as I. To update you on another project I've mentioned before...Mrs. Welder has decided to completely strip the paint from the mud area lockers. This is a very time consuming, tedious task but stripping is addicting and since this is her main project besides daily chores at this time, she thought why not? I might give you a peak of the progress before the finished product, but I will at least wait until I have one of the two set of lockers completely paint free. Showing it off to you will be my reward.
Tomorrow we have a fun night planned with our biggest blog fan...she also happens to be our third grade teacher...well, my teacher, since Mr. Welder started that school in the fourth grade, but he did get to start her car in the winter. If he wasn't a mature fourth grader he probably wouldn't have been allowed that privilege. Anyhow, maybe I'll share a few details from our mini party...

Comments

Popular Posts