Wintry Weld House

After being home from our snowy vacation for a day, we woke up, looked out the window and saw this.
Living in Texas there aren't many times in my memory of seeing snow while at home. I put my freshly laundered ski clothes back on and headed out to take more pictures than anyone would ever care to look at. As the drill has been, I've looked through them and chose way more than you're likely to be interested in.
Mr. Welder waiting for the snow to melt off his truck before going into work. I got to stay home and dream about finding a way to have more one-day work weeks. Sad to say that I did not come up with an answer that made financial sense :)
Daisy trying to entice her dad to come play.
Of course, he gave in.
A break for a sno cone.
Snow makes everything picture worthy in my book.
Mr. Welder started a fire before he left and gave me a quick lesson on how to keep it going. Since we did not have much dry wood, he hauled this box of stud board scraps that was stowed away for this type situation.
Wonder if our onions will make it?
If not, will have to knock the snow off the tractor and plant some more.
Yippee! A picture of my tractor made it on the blog!
As I was busily snapping away, others were ready to go back inside.
Mom, are you coming?
Fine, after the family photo can we go back in?
We're waiting.
Lady, if you don't stop taking pictures, I'm going to take that camera away from you.
So, Mr. Welder went to work, we went back inside, but when the sun came out, it was time for a few more pictures.
Blues skies and interesting shadows
Who cares if it's sunny? I'm staying right here.
I don't care if there is a bird to catch out there.
I stole your spot, Herman.
Sounds like more wintry weather may be on the way.
Stay warm!

Comments

  1. Your home is lovely...great snow pics...and I too loves me my wood stove...cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jenny! I hope you're staying warm. I know I'm looking forward to the weekend warm up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts