Mi Amor and a Door

More door knobs and latches and whatever all those parts are called are in place! We may actually finish the doors before next year :)
Now our guests can close their door and not have to use the coat hanger trick to exit!
I stopped by mom's to get my box of Golden Books. Surprise! How about 5 boxes of kid/teen books. Oh, and three lizards that scared me silly.
Before enlarging the kid book section and going down memory lane, I worked on a few things for my shop, Bee Angels...a busy bee told me it's a great place to do your Valentine's Day shopping ;) Head on over for perfect gifts to give wives, guys, friends, pets (fancy pets...that like to eat from crystal platters)! Just holler at me if I can help.
www.beeangels.blogspot.com if you want some pictures to look at before heading over.
It's only a sample though, so enjoy the warmer weather this weekend and buzz on by. I'm a happy gal, but it will make me happier to have you visit :) Just ignore the dust. I need to get by and clean!
Happy Weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts