Smooth Start

This is my favorite collection of photos from the trip. Don't worry, no one was injured. My brother-in-laws first skiing experience.
Also my sister's. More on her later. I have a post planned to tell about her journey complete with photos anyone would be proud of :)
My brother-in-law doing a little fishing for his pole. I witnessed Johnnie hanging on the edge of the cliff after a wipe out. I didn't get a picture of the fall...or when he slung his pole off the cliff's edge almost hitting a passerby. Good times.
Getting better!
And I did not end up with any shots of Mr. Welder skiing gracefully, but I guess he let his guard down after the skis came off. Yes, that is our steak on the ground. And I really am not being partial. Mrs. Welder had her fair share of "looking good" moments, but when you're the one taking pictures, the evidence is many times lacking. Darn.

Comments

Popular Posts