Cuddle Up with a Good Book

Want a peek of the book nook?
I've been busy unloading box after box of books, magazines, scrap books and photo albums.
A nice, warm, inside job.
The kid section. I might teach Daisy and Herman to read. Babysitter, Little Sister books for Daisy and Goosebumps collection for Herman. An entire stack of joke books. Watch out, Mr. Welder might have some new ones for you soon. I love kid books. Would it be strange to sit on the beach with a pina colada and Dr. Seuss? No plans for a beach trip yet but maybe this summer.
I filled them up pretty good, huh? The top triangle shelf in the kid section is reserved for my Golden Books, which I hope to get from my mom soon. She used to buy me one on our weekly shopping trips when I was a little gal.
Mr. Welder's inside, warm job was working on finishing up the few door knobs that were already in place.
And he also added a new one to the laundry room door.

Comments

Popular Posts