Pizza Party

Since I'm forgetful...here is a shot of our delicious pizza before. Except you know I'm lying because if you're a detective like me, you can see evidence in the background.
And here is how it was looking about the time I wondered why I did not put on my stretchy sweat pants before diving in ;)
Since the pizza delivery person was cool, we decided to let her stay and join us.
We had a fun evening of conversation, eating, drinking, and a tour.
Thanks for the fun evening and for being our #1 blog fan, Glenda ;)
Yes, that will always be weird but it's easier to type than say out loud.
Do any of you call any of your former teachers by his or her first name?
Or have you had a drink with one of them? That's not really weird, it's more like fun :)
Happy Friday.

Comments

Popular Posts