Don't Look Down

Monday evening the crew headed to the Weld House. Dad made his way to the master bedroom to start where I left off with another gallon of paint. We could still use a little more-he ran about three feet short of giving the entire room two coats.
Mom and I finished taping off the gym to be primed.
Jason assisted until I was smart enough (or was told) to use the taller ladder. I know, I'm brain dead sometimes...or maybe I just like to live dangerously.
Kind of like my husband here taping off the stairwell.
Or maybe this rickety ladder was the most dangerous? Dang this wall is tall. Did I ever tell you I was afraid of ladders?
After it was all taped, Jason primed and the rest of the house was complete by the end of the night. We had a brief discussion on color choices before calling it quits. It is so hard to imagine how a huge wall will look by holding up a little color card or by painting a spot on the wall. You look and look and try to imagine...and you leave and wonder if either choice would make that much of a difference?!?! I guess the only way for us to find out would be to experiment and paint both, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that we choose a color that we will paint once and love. I never knew house building would require so much finger crossing.

Comments

Popular Posts