Sike!

Sunday we got back to it and finished planing the rest of the A-frame wood by lunchtime.
After a sandwich, it was finally time to...
Add wires for outdoor speakers! Were you wanting to see some wood action too?? I don't know, those wires hanging from the ceiling sure are beautiful ;) The wires had to be installed before closing off the upstairs wall with the A-frame wood, so after hours and days (hehe) of adding more wires, we finally did some woodwork!
First, we cut off the bad ends.
Then it was time to nail them in place!
After 3.5 rows it was time for dinner, but I was so happy we at least got a start to see how it was going to work. I love it and can't wait to get back to it. Thanks dad and Jason for getting all the tools and things ready for just a few pieces. I know I can be a whiny pain, but it really was the highlight of my day! Love you two.

Comments

  1. Are those earrings or ear plugs your Mom is sporting while cutting the wood? :-) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Fancy earplugs. The first day we wad paper towels but on the second day we were more prepared with nice, soft cotton balls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts