Fresh & Clean Mud Area

So it's dark out and time to be in the shower as usual...but instead I decided to do a quick photo shoot with bad lighting. That's how I roll...or sleep walk. Is it dangerous to stand on a stool trying to get the perfect angle when you're half asleep?
The locker mudroom area is in service. Shelves and hooks installed and all cleaned up.

After I get my goofy props out of the way, I'll put my real purse, bag, and sack of books for Grandma in our newest storage area. Much better than on the stool or island.


I'm addicted to storage. Especially storage as cute as this.


One more post on Weld House Wares before I shut this down. Mom made two really cute pillows that I want.

Comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by 'Just Dream, Jelly Bean!' and your sweet comment :) Just took a "tour" of your home and its absolutely beautiful. You and your hubby have done an awesome job!
    Glad I could inspire with my mason jar! Come back to visit anytime!
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well apparently my computer is acting up enough that I have attempted to leave a couple of comments here and they just don't print...argh! My computer being out of commission is certainly a bummer, but I wanted to stop by and say congrats on the post on your home (your home is certainly magazine spread worthy). and the mudroom looks great. Plus we are so happy with all that Jason has done at my mom's house. It was the perk up she needed, getting so much fixed up after this hard year. Thank you Weld House Homes! Happy Easter Welders...He is Risen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason always gets excited when he hears from your mom. I can tell he has really enjoyed working with her. I think they expect to wrap things up next week. I am excited to see the pictures. Good luck with your computer. How frustrating!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts