Project for the Only Calm Day in the Forecast...

Tuesday, Daisy had a busy evening supervising the tower installation. The guys used their handy contraption once again...I kind of get it now but will spare you my confusing explanation since I'm easily baffled and you probably figured it out from my last pictures. Since Daisy had it under control, I left to finish washing the dinner dishes, and when I returned, the next section was already up.
After moving the contraption,
getting it in place, the last section was hoisted to the top,slid into place,


and secured.
Then the tower was attached to the house with a bracket.
While the guys finished that up, I cleaned out this old folder from my college years. I decided that my secretarial duties for PAWS were past, so fixed it up so Mr. Welder has a place to keep Weld House Homes paper work organized. Plus I learned yesterday that having a nice folder makes you worth talking to.
Then it was date night with my new boyfriend, since Mr. Locker and I are over. Anyways, this thrift store find will eventually live in the master bedroom after a makeover. Bye bye orange guy.
I thought this photo would give you an idea of why I've been so anxious to work on this project. I'm pretty sure it speaks for itself as to why this corner of the room hasn't made its appearance on the blog much. The TV can't wait to have a safer home. Oh, and with the installation of the antenna pole, we're one step closer to getting rid of the antenna in our window! Yes, I am actually excited about that.

Comments

Popular Posts